homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Monday, January 11, 2010

Please shine down on me!

I'm thrilled to recieve an award passed on to me by Jo, maybe because I never knew I fit into the award's description of "bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogworld." What a big shoe to fill in! There's one big responsibility there, sister! I never think that my blog or even myself could do that!

Anyhoo, a blog award wouldn't be complete without paying it forward to 12 lovely bloggers, which I'm doing it now and so will these blog lady too..
holly, xashee, jessica, christy, becca, ollie, tuppence, rheea, evita, sabila, belen, rita.

Congrats! And feel the burden to chanell lots and lots of positivity and creativity! HA!
Kidding, have a sunny day, to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Aw congrats on the award! I think you definately deserve it! I love your blog, it's always so happy and colourful. Enough to put a smile on anyone's face! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in your list!!! I'm flattered!! Thank you, Ning!! Hee hee.. Off to update it to my latest post! XD

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. And even though you love the rain- you bring sunshine to me. That's for sure! And I am thrilled to be on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award. You just made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.