homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June Printables : Father's Day Card

I'm a big Daddy's little girl. I mean, I used to be little, but still am a Daddy's little girl that now I'm already big and develop a major soft spot for my Dad. Confused? Well, in short, I love my Dad and I'm not ashamed to show that. I bet every woman does. Who always backs you up when you and mom are having an argument? Who always tell you, you're pretty all the time, even that time when you think Doc Martens boots and tutu skirt are made to be worn together (and those hideous shoulder pads)?

Daddy is often clueless about their little girl, not really aware that she is over the "pony and princess" period, not quite sure when does his little baby in pink attire suddenly change into an eyeliner and mascara obsessed teenager (screaming loudly in the virtual presence of an adolescent idol? Who?). But that's why I love my Daddy so much. So clueless about me yet his love is always genuine, as if I'm forever his little pony-riding princess. (No, as much as I wanted, I didn't have a pony as a child, speaking of a pony, I have never actually seen one alive.)
To honor the role of daddies in our lives, I present you the Father's day card printable. In Indonesia (that's where I lived), there's no Father's day on the calendar. Soo... yes, it's quite awkward for me (and probably my dad) to give him a present, or even send a greeting. Well, there's first time for everything, right?

If you're unsatisfied with this card, you can always make something. Here's some Father's day craft worth trying:
  1. Kojodesigns share a seriously cute Father's day card how-to.
  2. Transform an Altoid tin case into a mini toolbox for Dads by following Alpha+mom's tutorial.
  3. Does your Dad fancy some scratching? Head to DesignDazzle!
  4. Coffee lover Dads will love this hand painted mug by you. Yes, you!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, that's the sweetest father's day card! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your pictures are wonderful. i still have babushkas all over the house:0)
    i am getting to know my father all over again, he left when i was 12, so over 20 years later i am loving him more than i knew possible.
    smooches rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. kartunya lucu banget...
    illustrator mana yg suka ilustrasiin Bobo? smileylamb? atau Faza yg dibuku itu? setahuku sih smileylamb biasanya bikin ilustrasi utk buku anak2 (ada yg karangan Clara Ng) dan cover novel dewasa. kalo Faza aku baru tau.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love this! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sweet! Thanks for letting me know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog & this freebie is great! Thanks for sharing. I've linked to it on my blog:

    http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/2010/05/free-printables-for-fathers-day.html

    Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course as a father I like to resive Father's day cards, but in my case I like more that my children make some handcraft to me in the school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.