homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I broke a kitschy toy parrot...

... it used to be one of hanging features of a kitschy baby mobile toys (made in China, about 1.2US$). The noise it makes, I think, is more suitable keeping a baby awake and alert than drowsing her to sleep. So I used this as a tug-o-war rope with my strong 8 months old baby (hanging mobiles don't really fascinate her now). And.. I pulled the parrot off.

Although he is a kitschy parrot, I thought he looked a little sad....so I took a picture of him to cheer him up. Enough about him, I'd like to share a very great news!! I received my 3rd and 4th award simultaneously!

I'd like to give the biggest warmest hugs to Petrushka and Olly, who both run a wonderful blog on their own! So here's the first
award.


The rules of this award are:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

...and here's the second one.


So... OK, I have received 2 blog award previously, and both previous precious (say that 5 times!) awards was passed along to my blogger friends on my daily read lists. Why don't we switch the tagging method this time? I want to share this blog award to you! Yes, you my lovely readers! Instead of my daily blog read, I tag you, my daily readers.

How it works?
The first 10 people that comment on this post will receive the first Cute'sBloggerAward I got from Petrushka, and the next ten will receive TheKreativBloggerAward that I got from Olly!! So hopefuly I'll be seeing 20 comments! But please, if you have one or both of these two awards, please don't be greedy, hold your comments until the 21st, OK?

..and to both award, I'll be listing my favorites and my daily facts/habits on later posts. Have a great weekend, folks.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! only because it was out of luck! haha

    i was planning on awarding you soon , too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing and expression http://www.aksesuarim.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.