homeaboutfreebiesshopadvertise

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too Late for Advent Calendar? Not this one.


Non dairy Diary's blog is a cheerful, cute, and nostalgic one. Her illustrations are often child-like and sometimes folksy. I just stumbled upon the blog recently and my, am I regretting that! That means I missed a series of tiny houses advent calendar to make my own! Just look at them! Can you resist?

There are total 25 of the lovely little houses with different design. Here are my ideas for those who are dying to make this house but can't wait till next Christmas to come;
  1. Any birthday coming right up? How old is the birthday boy/girl? 4? Then print and sculpt the number 4 house. Too bad anyone older than 25 can enjoy this gift.
  2. Are you a kindergarten teacher or homeschooling your little ones? Have joy in learning numbers with these babies.
  3. Make them and align them in your work desk, kitchen table, or book shelf. What for? Cuteness overload.

For more ideas visit Non dairy Diary.
Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. wow! thanks for sharing the blog link. pretty amazing stuff there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay for link!!

    Yes, absolutely, the blog is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for such a sweet post, I'm touched, really :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite worthwhile information, thanks so much for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time on commenting! I love all your comments and really appreciate your thoughts. If you wish for a personal reply, please tell me and leave me your email address along with your comment.